The Bitcoin made its debut a decade ago but people are learning about it even today. It was the first digital currency to appear in the crypto space and since then there have been hundreds. Cryptocurrency advocates argue that these digital currencies are more secure, offer better privacy, and are easier to use. At the same time it is important to understand that crypto investments are risk-laden. When you still wish to dabble in cryptocurrencies, you should find yourself a trusted Bitcoin wallet and also should be aware of trading strategies using Bitcoin. Learn more about investing in Bitcoin in Sweden and accelerate your bitcoin trading in a much efficient way.
Top Bitcoin Wallets for 2020:
- Trezor: This was the first hardware wallet for Bitcoins launched by Satoshi Labs. It comes with an OLED display and connects to your computers through a USB. You can store private keys in this wallet. Trezor supports many currencies besides BTC, like Ethereum, Litecoin, Namecoin, Zcash, and Dash. It can work with Android devices, Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- Coinbase: This wallet is easy to use and available for Android and iOS devices. It comes with biometric authentication system for greater private security. It facilitates instant transfers and storage for multiple digital assets. It applies two-factor authentication through the mobile app; you must verify your ID and bank account details for using this wallet.
- Crypterium: This is a new, versatile Bitcoin wallet that can accommodate BTC and other crypto assets. You are free to transfer, exchange to fiat currencies, receive, top-up, cash out, and even spend your Bitcoins using Crypterium. The transfers are free and performed at lightning speed. This AI-powered system lets you access the best exchange rates.
- BTC Wallet: This is one of the best-known Bitcoin wallets which allow you to store, send, and receive Bitcoins seamlessly. Transfers happen instantly and BTC offers hardware for storing private keys. The 2FA ensures that all transactions are secure. For people looking to store small number of Bitcoins and with urgency to buy or top-up BTC, this wallet is best suited.
- Exodus: This crypto wallet can accommodate various cryptocurrencies and available for Mac OS and Windows, iOS and Android mobile devices. You can exchange BTC without leaving this platform; there is a super-convenient user interface for users to store private keys. You may integrate this with the Trezor wallet for a comprehensive experience.
- Luno: Earlier known as the BitX, Luno is now a rising wallet catering to people even in Africa and South East Asia. You can buy BTC and other currencies through the app; fees may vary from region to region. The platform splits accounts into 3 categories which have different limits for deposits and withdrawals.
- Ledger Nano X: This hardware wallet was launched by a French start-up and is a modern functional Bitcoin wallet. It works with both desktop and mobile devices. It has dual chips that make sure the private keys are never exposed. Ledger Nano X can store as many as 100 cryptocurrencies including BTC, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tron, Cardona, Dash, etc. It is one of the most trusted Bitcoin wallets today and comes at a price of $119 with free shipping.